Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sarah's first post

Wow, this is the first time I have ever written a blog post. I'll tell my side of the story of how we met and got engaged. We were in FHE together, and I especially remember one day at church I wore a pink shirt and he wore a pink tie and sat next me. We matched. It was meant to be. ;-)

Then on the evening of June Twenty-fifth Corey took me on a date up the canyon to eat tinfoil dinners. The weather was threatening rain, but it held off just for us. Corey finished his dinner before I did and went to go "rearrange" the coals. I was turned finishing my dinner and all the sudden Corey said, "Look what I found!" and I turned around and he had a cute little box all wrapped up in tinfoil. Then all of a sudden he was down on one knee and asking me the question. And after seeing the ring how could I have said no?

We have now been engaged for almost a month now, and it has been wonderful! I will be sure to keep posting if Corey makes any mistakes in telling his stories. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh- what a cute story. Yep, meant to be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote you guys get better at posting on here. You know you want to...

    ReplyDelete